We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 5th International Scientific Conference from the Poland-Russia series on: Security, Society, Economy, organized by the Institute of Social Sciences and Security of the Faculty of Humanities and the Faculty of Economic and Legal Sciences at Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities.
The aim of the conference is to exchange views, opinions and present research results of representatives of various scientific communities regarding security as well as social and economic problems.
The condition for participation is registration via the application form available on the conference website.
CO-ORGANIZERS OF THE CONFERENCE
Tambov State University, Russian Federation
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, Russian Federation
Russian University of Transport (RUT MIIT)
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, branch in Bryansk,Russian Federation
Riga Stradiņš University, Latvia
Baltic International Academy in Riga, Latvia
AIMS OF THE CONFERENCE
The purpose of the conference will be the exchange of views, opinions and presentation of the results by representatives of various scientific communities related to the issues of security as well as social and economic problems.
- cooperation and competition between states and changes in the international balance of power,
- contemporary security threats,
- Poland and Russia in regional and international security systems,
- information warfare and the role of special services,
- contemporary socio-political problems,
- increase in nationalist moods and radicalism,
- social media and social reality,
- multiculturalism of contemporary societies and its implications,
- innovation and regional competitiveness,
- economic connections and cross-border cooperation between Poland and Russia,
- new levers of economic development,
- information society, media and the economy,
Polish, Russian, English
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Those interested in participating in the conference are kindly requested to fill in the electronic application form
available on polskarosja.uph.edu.pl by 30.09.2018 r.
- participation in the conference with the publication (including: conference materials, publication, full board, coffee breaks, gala dinner on the 1st day of the conference) – 95 euro,
- participation in the 1st or 2nd day of the conference + publication (including: conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch, gala dinner) – 70 euro,
- participation in the 1st or 2nd day of the conference + without publication (we provide: conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch) – 45 euros,
- publication without participation in the conference – 35 euros.
- passive participation without publication (includes: conference materials and publication of presented works, full board, coffee breaks, gala dinner on the first day of the conference) - 35 euros.
The participation fee needs to be paid by 15th October 2018
On account no:19 1240 2685 1111 0000 3656 3195 - Bank Pekao, I Oddział Siedlce
In the title of the transfer please write your first and last name with the note: Polish-Russian Conference.
RESULTS OF THE CONFERENCE
The publications resulting from the conference will be published in the following scientific journals:
- Doctrina. Studia społeczno-polityczne (ISSN 1730-0274);
- De Securitate et Defensione. Security and Defence Journal (ISSN 2450-5005);
- Secretum. Special Services, Security and Information (ISSN 2391-9967; e-ISSN 2543-5418).
Organizers do not provide or book accommodation.
- Hotel „Wersal Siedlecki”, Grabianów ul Łukowska 74, tel. +48 (25) 632 60 40;
- Hotel „Janusz”, ul. Pusta 15, 08-110 Siedlce, tel. +48 (25) 633 06 66 lub 602 551 095;
- Hotel „Kamienica”, ul. Wojska Polskiego 60, 08-110 Siedlce, tel. +48 (25)794 84 44
- Hotel „Hetman”, ul. Warszawska 133, 08-110 Siedlce, tel. +48 (25)644 30 00,
- Hotel „Arche”, ul. Brzeska 134, 08-110 Siedlce, tel./fax: +48 (25) 644 04 33;
- Dom Studenta nr 5, ul. Żytnia 17/19, 08-110 Siedlce, tel. +48 (25) 643 17 05.
CHAIRMEN OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
Assoc. prof. Mirosław Minkina, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
Assoc. prof. Marek Cisek, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
CHAIRMEN OF SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
Marta Stempień, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
Marcin Chrząścik, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
Assoc. prof. Jacek Zieliński, Ph.D.
Assoc. prof. Eugeniusz Cieślak, Ph.D.
Robert Białoskórski, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
Regina Demianiuk, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
Beata Gałek, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
Malina Kaszuba, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
Radosław Korneć, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
Mateusz Niedbała, Ph.D. (UPH w Siedlcach)
Damian Jarnicki, MA tel. +48 509 830 891 (Polsih, Russian, English)
Magdalena Rudnicka, MA (Polish)
Edyta Świnarska, MA tel. +48 25 643 15 17, +48 500 666 806 (Polish)
Facebook: V Międzynarodowa Konferencja z cyklu Polska-Rosja